The VLTOR IMOD Standard AR-15 stock was designed from lessons learned from the modern battlefield. Constructed from impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended making it a capable and rugged stock. Both sides of the stock have standard military quick disconnect sling swivel sockets. Also has waterproof battery compartments that hold three CR123 or two AA batteries in each compartment.
NOTE: This stock fits Mil-Spec buffer tubes.
- Waterproof side battery compartments that holds 3 CR123 or two AA batteries in each compartment
- Comes pre-assembled with rubber buttpad and strike plate
- Angled buttpad with a wide traction area
- Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
- Standard military quick disconnect swivel socket accessible from both sides
- Length with buttpad: 6.26 inches (at centerline of tube)
- Standard Weight: 9.5 oz
- Clubfoot Weight: 9.9 oz
- LOP fully collapsed: 10.25 inches
- LOP fully extended: 13.50 inches
- Receiver extension is made of 7075 T6 impact extrusion