The VLTOR EMOD AR-15 stock kit has an increased length compared to other stocks which is a benefit for scoped rifles. Constructed from impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended making it a capable and rugged stock. Both sides of the stock have standard military quick disconnect sling swivel sockets. Also has waterproof battery compartments that hold four CR123 or three AA batteries in each compartment. This is the kit version which includes a five position Mil-Spec buffer tube, carbine spring, buffer, VLTOR Lock Plate and VLTOR Lock Nut.
NOTE: This stock fits Mil-Spec buffer tubes.
- Waterproof side battery compartments that holds 4 CR123 or three AA batteries in each compartment
- Weatherproof compartment in the clubfoot area of the stock that hold two AA batteries
- Comes pre-assembled with rubber buttpad and strike plate
- Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
- Has standard military quick disconnect swivel socket accessible from both sides
- Slightly wider and longer at the toe than a regular M4 stock with a noticeable negative pitch making transitions from the ready position feel more natural
- Kit includes five position Mil-Spec receiver extension , carbine spring and buffer kit, VLTOR Lock Plate and VLTOR Lock Nut
- Length with buttpad: 7.75 inches (at centerline of tube)
- Weight: 14 oz
- LOP fully collapsed: 11.50 inches
- LOP fully extended: 15.00 inches
- Buttpad angle: -5 degrees with decrease to -15 at toe
- Receiver extension is made of 7075 T6 impact extrusion