The Spike's Tactical Lightweight M-16 (Full Auto) 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group is machined from 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier) and 158 Carpenter Steel (Bolt). It is coated with Nickel Boron and has been shot Peened and HPT/MPI tested. The bolt alone does not make your semi auto a full auto and is legal to own.
- Machined from 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier) and 158 Carpenter Steel (Bolt)
- Shrouded firing pin.
- Nickel Boron Coating inside and out (Bolt, Carrier, and Gas Key)
- Forged Mil-Spec gas key attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
- Bolt is shot Peened and HPT/MPI
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Tool Steel Extractor