The Spike's Tactical Lightweight BAR2 Rail is a single piece free floating rail machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum finished with type III Hardcoat Anodizing.
The BAR rail is a wide rail made for shooters who do not like small skinny rails and is wide enough to accommodate a suppressor inside of the rail.
Features include excellent heat ventilation, built in anti-rotation tabs to keep the rail and even the barrel nut from coming loose and scalloping on the rails to save a little weight but also allows you to use this rail without any rail covers without cutting up your hands like some traditional rails do. The BAR has 5 built in QD sling attachment points, a continuous top rail, is compatible with many low profile gas blocks, and it's made right here in the USA and backed by Spike's Tactical LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Single Piece Free Float Design
- Rail is Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel nut is Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hardcoat Anodized Black on the rail and barrel nut
- Built in Anti-Rotation tabs
- Excellent heat ventilation, and sexy styling
- Scalloped rails
- 5 Built in QD Sling attachment points
- Rail attaches to the barrel nut w/ (8) T-20 Grade 8 Torx screws
- Continuous top rail
- Compatible with Most Low profile gas blocks
- Barrel nut works with standard USGI barrel nut wrench
- Weight - 193.9 Grams
- Inside dimensions 1.80"
- Outside dimensions Picatinny to picatinny 2.42"
(1) 7.25" BAR rail
(3) Black Ergo rail covers
(1) Barrel nut
(1) Heavy Duty QD Sling loop
(4) Barrel nut shims, (3 Thick/1 Thin) for proper barrel nut alignment every time!
(10) Grade 8 T-20 Torx screws (8 to attach the rail to the barrel nut and 2 spares)
(1) Tube of Blue Loctite
(1) T-20 Torx wrench
(1) Instruction sheet
Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty