The Spike's Tactical Dynacomp for AK-47 rifles is a compensator designed to reduce recoil impulse and muzzle climb to make more accurate and faster follow up shots. The Dynacomp directs the blast upward and along perpendicular planes of the muzzle to lessen the muzzle rise while the end of the device restricts forward energy to reduce the shooters felt recoil. The Dynacomp ports are ball dimpled for smooth expansion of gases and rapid heat dissipation. The Dynacomp is Melonite treated to give it a slick black finish with corrosion resistance.
NOTE: Please make sure you order the Correct size needed for your AK.
- Machined from 416 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Melonite Finish
- Dynacomp Muzzle Brake Ports covering 360 degrees
- 4 Index Notches for Easy and Proper Timing
- Compatible with 7.62x39,.308,6.8,6.5 Grendel,5.45x39,5.56x45,.22LR
- Spike's Tactical AK Dynacomp M14x1 LH Thread
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty