The Samson SXT Lightweight Series M-LOK Handguard was designed around the solid-mounting SXT rail system and has been skeletonized so the handguard is light enough for competition, yet rigid enough for professional use. The CNC machined fourth axis cut vent holes aid in barrel cooling and the ergonomic shape encourages rapid follow up shots. The top of the handguard has a full-length M1913 Picatinny rail and the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions have M-LOK attachment points. Includes Handguard, barrel nut, barrel nut wrench, hex wrench.
- Length: 15"
- Weight with Barrel Nut: 11.85oz
- Outside Diameter: 1.50"
- Inside Diameter: 1.30"
- Free float design
- Numerous weight reduction cuts
- Easy to install clamping system
- M-LOK attachment points at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Made in New Hampshire USA