The North American Rescue Rigid Gen 7 C-A-T TQ Case was designed to protect the life-saving C-A-T Tourniquet while being easily accessible. The TQ Case can be mounted either vertically or horizontally on a duty/patrol/pistol belt and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case). The case is made from an injection molded nylon for strength and durability and it holds the Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquet tightly in place without straps or covers. The tourniquet can be quickly and easily removed by grabbing and pulling.
- Holds a Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Packaged: H 4.75 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 3.8 oz