The North American Rescue Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) is a compact and durable kit containing the essentials needed to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip tear notches.
- 1 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves, large.
- 1 x NAR C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x NAR Flat ETD 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Package size: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in
- Weight: 7.7 oz