The North American Rescue Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) series of bandages were designed with data from real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD consists of a sterile non-adherent pad with a resilient elastic wrap, a durable securing device and an innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration that prevents the bandage from unrolling. This helps the user with a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application of the bandage when under stress and in poor conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform other functions that would require an elastic wrap.
- Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in your kit
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- No pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip tear notches
- Package size: L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Bandage size: L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Weight: 2.6 oz