The Magpul Zhukov-S AK-47/AK-74 Stock is a folding stock made for the modern AK. In addition to being a folding stock the Zhukov-S Stock is collapsible, has QD sling mounts, modular Cheek Risers, and a shock-absorbing rubber butt-pad for superior traction. The stock has right-side folding for compatibility with side-mounted optics. Fits most common stamped AK receivers without modification via a unique wedge block. Made with a durable injection molded polymer. Made in U.S.A. Stock counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 15.0 oz.
- Length: 8.8-11.4 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 5-Position (0.65"/position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 2.6 in.
- LOP, Collapsed: ~12.2 in.
- LOP, Extended: ~14.8 in.
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion*
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid "fixed stock" lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevents movement while still allowing the stock to be instantly deployed
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on AK Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- QD Sling Mount Front - Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage (swivel not included)
- QD Sling Mount Rear - Optional Sling Mount Kits (TYPE 1 and TYPE 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom 1.25" sling loop
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern AK's or the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion's tang. Also not compatible with traditional milled receiver rifles.