The Magpul UBR GEN2 Collapsible Stock is an adjustable stock for AR-15 and AR-10 platforms that is designed to offer the strength and stability of a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld. The UBR Gen2 is an update to the original Utility/Battle Rifle (UBR) stock that features a fixed cheek piece for a consistent cheek weld in any of the eight adjustable positions. The UBR Gen2 includes durable a custom Receiver Extension tube that is compatible with Carbine as well as A5 and SR-25 length buffers and springs. At nearly five ounces lighter than the original UBR while retaining all the durability the UBR Gen2 was designed to accommodate large bore AR calibers and withstand severe impacts. The UBR Gen2 includes front and rear QD sling attachment points, two footman?s loops, the ergonomic MOE SL angled-toe rubber butt-pad, and customizable storage compartment. Made in the USA.
Color: OD Greeen
- Mounts on the included durable custom Receiver Extension tube and accommodates carbine buffers and springs as well as aftermarket A5 buffer systems*
- Solid "fixed stock" lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- 8 adjustable positions including fully collapsed
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Enhanced lock mechanism with dual locking pawls for maximum drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Storage Compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Front and rear ambidextrous QD sling mounts
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop (additional loop accessible when Storage Compartment is removed)
*The UBR GEN2 includes the required custom Receiver Extension tube, Buffer Spacer, and all mounting hardware. A carbine buffer and spring (M4 or SR-25 length) or A5 buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.