The Magpul Pro 700L Rifle Chassis is a full featured precision rifle chassis for long action Remington 700 and Remington 700-footprint rifles. The Magpul Pro 700L has an extensive list of purposeful design features and complete adjustability to provide shooters with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform.
Built from a fully machined aluminum skeleton that is Type III hard anodized, and finished with Magpul polymer. The Pro 700L is also fully ambidextrous to fit both right and left-handed actions with a swap of a bolt-cutout plate, and includes a reversible cheek riser and a reversible hinge.
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high-strength injection-molded polymer body covers optimally placed for comfort and aesthetics.
- Bedding block can accommodate left-hand actions by reversing the QD sling swivel plate and bolt retainer insert using a 1/8? hex wrench.
- Folding stock with push-button activated durable cast 4140 steel hinge with Melonite finish is reversible for left or right folding capability with the use of a 5/32? hex wrench. A Magpul Pro FSA - Fixed Stock Adapter is available for a non-folding stock solution.
- Folding stock does not interfere with the bolt handle when folded and is compatible with a large variety of aftermarket bolt knobs and handles.
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25" ? 15.125"
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33" and down .90" and is adjustable left or right for a total of 5 degrees.
- Comb height adjustment has a 1" range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser.
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375", 0" and -.375" which can also be changed for left or right side usage using only a common hex wrench.
- Injection-molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort combined with a .75" fore/aft adjustment range using a common hex wrench.
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive sweep and enlarged palm swell for the shooter that is more inclined to a less vertical grip interface (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep).
- Durable cast steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite finish fits up to 1.5? push button swivels.
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2).
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well of reinforced polymer construction optimized for PMAG 5 AC L, Standard and PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum - AICS Long Action magazines as well as most other AICS pattern long action magazines.
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers.
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance.
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Height at Butt Plate: 5.2"
- Max width: 1.86"
- Length: 33.5" ? 35.4" (24.27" when folded)