The Magpul Pro 700 Rifle Chassis is a full featured precision rifle chassis for short action Remington 700 and Remington 700-footprint rifles. The Magpul Pro 700 has an extensive list of purposeful design features and complete adjustability to provide shooters with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform.
Built from a fully machined aluminum skeleton that is Type III hard anodized, and finished with Magpul polymer. The Pro 700 is also fully ambidextrous to fit both right and left-handed actions with a swap of a bolt retainer plate, and includes a reversible cheek riser.
Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high strength injection molded polymer body covers.
- Ambidextrous bedding block can be changed by swapping the QD sling swivel plate and bolt cut out plate for left or right hand actions using a 1/8" hex wrench.
- Folding stock with push-button activated durable steel hinge with Melonite finish is reversible for left or right folding capability with the use of a 5/32" hex wrench. A fixed stock adapter is available for a non-folding stock solution.
- Folding stock is also designed to avoid interference with the bolt handle when folded and is compatible with a large variety of aftermarket bolt knobs and handles.
- Optional inline mount for clip-on night vision and thermal imaging devices.
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25" ? 15.125".
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33" and down .90" and is adjustable left or right 5 degrees.
- Comb height adjustment has a 1" range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser.
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375", 0" and -.375" which can also be changed for left or right side usage.
- Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep, with a .75" fore/aft trigger reach adjustment.
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive forward sweep (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep).
- Durable steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite finish fits up to 1.5" push button swivels.
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2).
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well optimized for PMAG 5 & PMAG 10 7.62 AC magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines.
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers.
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance.
- Ambidextrous thumb shelf for firing hand thumb placement.
- Two 1/4-28x1/2" Socket Head Cap Screws are included for use as action screws.
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Height at Butt Plate: 5.2"
- Max width: 1.86"
- Length: 32.7" ? 34.6" (23.5" when folded)