The Magpul Pro 700 Rifle Chassis is a full featured precision rifle chassis for short action Remington 700 and Remington 700-footprint rifles. The Magpul Pro 700 has an extensive list of purposeful design features and complete adjustability to provide shooters with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform.
Built from a fully machined aluminum skeleton that is Type III hard anodized, and finished with Magpul polymer. The Pro 700 is also fully ambidextrous to fit both right and left-handed actions with a swap of a bolt-cutout plate, and includes a reversible cheek riser. This fixed version of the Pro 700 Stock is easily upgraded to the folding-stock version with the purchase and installation of the Magpul Pro FHA (Folding Hinge Adapter).
Color: OD Green
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high strength injection molded polymer body covers optimally placed for comfort and aesthetics.
- Ambidextrous bedding block can be changed by swapping the QD sling swivel plate and bolt retainer plate for left or right hand actions using a 1/8" hex wrench.
- An NVD clip on mounting rail solution is available (Magpul Pro NVM - Night Vision Mount, MAG1001).
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25" ? 15.125".
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33" and down .90" and is adjustable left or right for a total of 5 degrees.
- Comb height adjustment has a 1" range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser.
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375?, 0? and -.375? which can also be changed for left or right side usage using only a common hex wrench.
- Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort combined with a .75" fore/aft adjustment range using a common hex wrench.
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive sweep and enlarged palm swell for the shooter that is more inclined to a less vertical grip interface (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep).
- Durable cast steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite finish fits up to 1.5" push button swivels.
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2).
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well of reinforced polymer construction optimized for PMAG 5 & PMAG 10 7.62 AC magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines.
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers.
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance.
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Height at Butt Plate: 5.2"
- Max width: 1.86"
- Length: 32.7" ? 34.6"