The Magpul Paraclip is a clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" sling webbing. Made from Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer. The Paraclip is compatible with the ASAP Plate, RSA, MSA, SGA Receiver Sling Mount, and other clip on sling attachment points*. The Magpul Paraclip can be combined with the Magpul MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with an MS1/MS3 Adapter or MS1/MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling. Made in U.S.A.
- Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing
- Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1/MS3 Adapter or MS1/MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
- Light weight yet durable construction
- Quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.