The Magpul PMAG D-50 GL9 is a lightweight, durable and highly reliable 50-round 9mm polymer drum magazine for double-stack 9mm Glock handguns. The Magpul D-50 GL9 has many of the proven features of its 5.56 and 7.62 predecessors, while providing the user with a similar magazine capacity increase. Providing 50-round capacity, the unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable, allowing for prone firing and easier storage. For easy loading, it includes a ratcheting loading lever that removes tension from the internal spring.
To keep track of your available rounds, the rear of the magazine has a window and a high-visibility follower with a capacity indication roller.
Easily disassembled for cleaning and featuring an innovative bolt hold-open feature, the D-50 GL9 reliably locks the bolt back on empty when used with firearms designed to lock back on Glock pattern magazine followers.
It is recommended that you install a new OEM magazine release on Gen 1-3 Glock handguns to support the extra weight of the magazine. Gen 4 Glock handguns will require an aftermarket metal magazine release. Installation of a new recoil spring assembly to ensure reliable feeding is strongly recommended. Individual variations between firearms may result in an extra power recoil spring being required.
Use of this D-50 GL9 in pistol caliber carbines (PCC) is not recommended, because the increased length of the feed tower will be partially unsupported in most pistol caliber magazine wells. This unsupported condition may cause premature wear on the feed tower magazine catch, and (in firearms which deviate from factory magazine well specifications) may result in improper round presentation and failures to feed.
- It is recommended that you install a new OEM magazine release on Gen 1-3 GLOCK handguns to support the extra weight of the magazine
- Gen 4 Glock handguns will require an aftermarket metal magazine release
- Installation of a new recoil spring assembly to ensure reliable feeding is strongly recommended
- Individual variations between firearms may result in an extra power recoil spring being required
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Ratcheting Loading Lever to take tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- Platform: All double-stack 9mm Glock handguns
- Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum
- Capacity: 50 Rounds
- Weight: 17.3 oz.
We cannot ship magazines that hold more than 10 rounds to CA, DC, HI, Cook County IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, VT or WA (regardless of if you are a Law Enforcement Officer or not). We cannot ship magazines that hold more than 15 rounds to CO or 17 rounds to DE and are unable to ship any magazines regardless of size to CT. We cannot accommodate any requests to disassemble, modify or change items before shipping to make them legal in a certain state.