The Magpul PMAG D-50 is a lightweight, durable and highly reliable 50-round 7.62x51mm polymer drum magazine for the AR-10/SR25/M110 pattern rifles. The unique drum configuration keeps the magazine from hanging down too much allowing for prone firing and easier storage. Features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for instant capacity indication. Optimized for 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Winchester. Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Ratcheting Loading Lever to take tension off the spring foreasy loading by hand
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
- Slip-on, semi-rigid Dust Cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
- Weight: 1.7lbs.
- Height: 8.34
- Length: 4.35" in.
- Width: 4.64 in.
NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GIi design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LARS, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91 / G3 patterned magazines.
*FREE SHIPPING on your entire order when you purchase this product*
We cannot ship magazines that hold more than 10 rounds to CA, CO, DC, HI, Cook County IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY or VT (regardless of if you are a Law Enforcement Officer or not). We cannot accommodate any requests to disassemble, modify or change items before shipping to make them legal in a certain state.