The Magpul PMAG 12 GL9 is a 12 round magazine designed for Glock 9mm handguns. The MPAG 12 has a new all-polymer construction for durability and reliability. The PMAG 12 GL26 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip. The magazine is designed to drop free loaded or unloaded when the mag release is pressed. Features include a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 15 round indicator windows. Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns*
- Durable, lightweight polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
*NOTE: May not be compatible with non Glock platforms that are designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.