The Magpul PMAG 12 GL9 is a 12 round magazine designed for Glock 9mm handguns. The MPAG 12 has a new all-polymer construction for durability and reliability. The PMAG 12 GL26 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip. The magazine is designed to drop free loaded or unloaded when the mag release is pressed. Features include a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 15 round indicator windows. Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns*
- Durable, lightweight polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
*NOTE: May not be compatible with non Glock platforms that are designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances. IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
We cannot ship magazines that hold more than 10 rounds to CA, CO, DC, HI, Cook County IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY or VT (regardless of if you are a Law Enforcement Officer or not). We do not ship ANY magazines to CT. We cannot accommodate any requests to disassemble, modify or change items before shipping to make them legal in a certain state.