The Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 is a 10 round magazine designed for Glock G17 9mm handguns. The MPAG 10 has a new all-polymer construction for durability and reliability. The PMAG 10 GL9 is compatible with all standard, compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns. The magazine is designed to drop free loaded or unloaded when the mag release is pressed. Features include a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, ridged floorplate edges for better grip. Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with all standard, compact, and sub-compact 9mm
- Durable, lightweight polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
*NOTE: May not be compatible with non Glock platforms that are designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
We cannot ship magazines that hold more than 10 rounds to CA, CO, DC, HI, Cook County IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, VT or WA (regardless of if you are a Law Enforcement Officer or not). We cannot accommodate any requests to disassemble, modify or change items before shipping to make them legal in a certain state.