The Magpul MOE SL-K Stock is a compact and lightweight buttsock designed for PDW style weapons or for users who want a small compact stock on their AR-15. The short and slim profile, has dual-side release latches, and a small rubber pad with a rolled toe for easy shouldering and a sure grip. The stock also features a 1.25" footman's sling loop with the ability to add an M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. The new ambidextrous release latch minimizes rattle without requiring additional locks for the stock.
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a small slim profile with user comfort.
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: 1.25" Footman's Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
- Color: Black
- MOE SL-K, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 7.9 oz.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 11.9 oz.
- Length, Maximum: 6.5 in.
- Height Maximum: 4.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.8 in.
Note: There are two common tubes on AR-15s. Mil-Spec tubes and Commercial tubes. When ordering a new stock it is important to know which kind of tube you have. If you don't know what kind of tube you have click here for a guide
to help you easily determine which tube you have.