The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard for AR-15/M4 firearms with Mid-length gas systems combines is a light weight hand guard with the modular flexibility of the M-LOK system. The hand guard has M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions to allow the attachment of 1913 Picatinny rail sections or other M-LOK accessories such as tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. The hand guard is made out of reinforced, heat-resistant polymer for durability without the weight and expense of aluminum rails. Made in the U.S.A.
- Replaces standard AR-15 Mid-Length type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Mid-Length
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Length, overall: 9.2 in.
- Length, mounting: 8.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.