The Magpul Hunter American Stock offers users a cost-effective replacement for the the Ruger American Family of short action centerfire rifles featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Constructed of reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs this stock requires no bedding and is your true "drop-in" solution. The Magpul Hunter American Stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories. Included is The Magpul Hunter Bolt Action Magazine Well and a PMAG 5 7.62 AC, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines. Made in the USA.
Color: OD Green
- Compatible with Ruger American short action rifles.
- Bolt Action Magazine Well - Hunter American & PMAG 5 7.62 AC included for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility.
- Reinforced polymer construction with Type III Hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block.
- High strength steel recoil lugs.
- Compatible with barrel profiles up to medium palma.
- Fully adjustable length of pull.
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits.
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options.
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser).
- M-LOK compatible for additional accessories.
- PLEASE NOTE: PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine is for the 308 Winchester and similar sized cartridges. Rifles that use smaller or larger cartridge cases will require the customer to separately purchase an AICS pattern compatible magazine of their choice.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs with two Spacers and BAMW installed
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13.0-15.0 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.