The Magpul Hunter 700L Rifle Chassis is a true "drop-in" solution for Remington 700 Long Actions shooters looking for a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height and enhanced ergonomics. The Hunter 700L is also M-LOK compatible and can accept a broad range of accessories. Also compatible with the Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines. Made from a reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block. Made in the USA.
NOTE: Fits right-hand receivers only.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles (receiver mounting screw center-to-center of 7.375") with stock Remington hinged floorplates. All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Standard or Magnum. Not compatible with Remington 700 DM models with their proprietary detachable box magazines.
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L.
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block.
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels.
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech).
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels.
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0"-15.0" with included 0.50" Spacers.
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads.
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser). Due to interference with raised Cheek Risers, not compatible with the ISS system (J-Lock bolt) without modification. Regardless of bolt used, all raised Cheek Risers will need to be temporarily detached to remove the bolt for maintenance.
- Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers.
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options.
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud).
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits.
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4" Footman?s Loops.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13.0-15.0 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.