The Magpul Hunter 700L Magnum Bolt Action Magazine Well gives the shooter the ability to add detachable box magazines to the Magpul Hunter 700L Stock. Easily installed without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern short action magazines. Includes one Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC L Magnum for .300WM based family of cartridges. Made in the USA.
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700L Stock and long action .300WM caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines.
- Installs easily with no gunsmithing required.
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight.
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers. Some triggers, especially those with longer and/or straight trigger bows, may not be compatible without modification to the trigger guard.
- Steel action screw pillars.
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance.
- Includes one PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum magazine which is compatible with Magnum cartridges built on a 0.530" belted case head such as .300 Winchester, .257 Weatherby, .264 Winchester, .270 Weatherby, 7mm Remington, .300 H&H, and others. NOT compatible with .404 Jeffery based cartridges and its derivatives such as the Remington Ultra Magnums (RUM/RSAUM) and Winchester Short Magnums (WSM/WSSM).
- Weight: 2.4 oz without Magazine