The Magpul Hunter 700 Bolt Action Magazine Well gives the shooter the ability to add detachable box magazines to the Magpul Hunter 700 Stock. Easily installed without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern short action magazines. Includes one Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC. Made in the USA.
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700 Stock and all short action caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines.
- Installs easily with no gunsmithing required.
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight.
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers. Some triggers, especially those with longer and/or straight trigger bows, may not be compatible without modification to the trigger guard.
- Steel action screw pillars.
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance.
- Includes one 7.62x51/.308 Winchester PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine.
- Weight: 2.2 oz without Magazine