The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a streamlined version of the ACS stock. Featuring a center stoage compartment and cheek weld of the ACS but the battery storage tubes have been removed for a slimer, lighter stock. A streamlined anti-snag design shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The ACS-L also features a supplemental friction lock system that when engaged minimizes stock movement for enhanced weapon stability.
The ACS-L comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes stock movement.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Mid - Now includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
- Color: OD Green
- ACS-L, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.02 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.17 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.