The Luth-AR MBA-4 Skullaton Carbine Stock is a light weight adjustable stock that fits on a 6-position AR-15 Mil-Spec or Commercial carbine buffer tube. The stock is made of a glass filled nylon with a weight of 9.6 ozs. The MBA-4 uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a Mil-Spec or Commercial tube.
- Light Weight Buttstock for AR rifles
- Easy to add the Luth-AR Cheek Piece: Cheek piece will add an additional 1" height on cheek rest
- Easy to add the Luth-AR Butt Plate Assembly or 3-Axis Butt Plate Assembly: The assemblies will add an additional 1 1/16" length of pull with extended length buttplate
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
- Interchangeable with standard A2 or A1 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5"
- Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.1172" may not fit
- NOT interchangeable with A2 standard buffer tube. You will need to purchase a MBA-1 or MBA-2 to fit the A2 tubes
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Extended Length of Pull: 15 1/8"
- Collapsed Length of Pull: 11 5/8"
- Ovarall Length: 7 1/2"
- Cheek Rise: None
- Additional Length of Pull: None