The Luth-AR MBA-3 Adjustable Carbine Stock is a fully adjustable carbine stock that mounts to a 6-position Mil-Spec or Commercial AR-15 buffer tube. The stock features an additional 1" of height on cheek rest, 3-axis adjustable butt plate that extends an additional 1 1/16" length of pull and includes horizontal, vertical and lateral movements. The bottom of the stock body includes a Picatinny rail to attach your choice of accessories. The bottom of the stock includes an index set screw (10-24) to eliminate the constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstocks. Includes a hard butt plate as a pad. A medium hard rubber recoil pad is available for additional purchase. The Luth-AR MBA-3 is made of a glass filled nylon for strength and light weight and weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces. The stock uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tubes.
Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Additional 1" height on cheek rest
- 3-axis Adjustable Butt Plate Assembly extends additional 1 1/16" length of pull and includes the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a 1/2 inch left or right cast
- This butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Weight: 19.2 oz
- Extended Length of Pull: 15 5/8"
- Collapsed Length of Pull: 11 11/16"
- Ovarall Extended Length: 8 3/4"
- Ovarall Collapsed Length: 7 11/16"
- Cheek Rise: 1" Fully Extended
- Additional Length of Pull: 1 1/16"