The Luth-AR MBA-2 Skullaton Rifle Stock is a light weight fixed stock that fits an an AR-15 A2 rifle tube. The stock is made of a glass filled nylon with a weight of 0.7 pounds. The stock fits all .223 rifle buffer tubes and most .308 AR rifle tubes.
- Light Weight Buttstock for AR rifles
- Easy to add the Luth-AR Cheek Piece: Cheek piece will add an additional 1" height on cheek rest
- Easy to add the Luth-AR Butt Plate Assembly or 3-Axis Butt Plate Assembly: The assemblies will add an additional 1 1/16" length of pull with extended length buttplate
- Interchangeable with standard A2 or A1 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5"
- NOT interchangeable with carbine/collapsable rifles with telescoping assemblies (6-position tubes). You will need to purchase a MBA-3 or MBA-4 to fit these carbine tubes
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Length of Pull: 13 1/2"
- Overall Length: 10 3/8"
- Cheek Rise: None
- Additional Length of Pull: None