The Luth-AR MBA-1 Adjustable Rifle Stock kit includes everything you need to assemble an the MBA-1 Rifle Stock on your .308/7.62 AR lower. The Luth-AR MBA-1 is a fully adjustable fixed rifle stock that fits an an AR-15 A2 rifle tube. The stock features an additional 1" of height on cheek rest, and adjustable butt plate that extends an additional 1 1/16" length of pull. The cheek piece not only moves up and down but it also moves back and forth along the stock. Includes an A1 Buttstock screw to connect to A2 standard buffer tubes. The Luth-AR MBA-1 is made of a glass filled nylon for strength and light weight and weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 1.26 pounds.
- Luth-AR MBA-1 Adjustable Fixed Rifle Stock
- A2 Buttstock Extension Tube
- Standard .308 Buttstock Buffer Spring
- Standard .308 Buffer Body Assembly
- Additional 1" height on cheek rest
- Adjustable Butt Plate Assembly extends additional 1 1/16" length of pull
- Cheek piece moves up and down and back and forth along the stock
- Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5"
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder
- Weight: 1.26 lbs
- Extended Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
- Collapsed Length of Pull: 13 5/8"
- Ovarall Extended Length: 11 1/2"
- Ovarall Collapsed Length: 10 7/8"
- Cheek Rise: 1" Fully Extended
- Additional Length of Pull: 1 1/16"