The Lancer Nitrous compensator for .308 rifles is a "tunable compensator. The blast chamber has tunable jets that can be adjusted to effectively reduce muzzle climb allowing for faster follow up shots. The blast baffles are angled and help to reduce recoil. Different size jets are supplied with the compensator so the operator can customize the downward force and minimize muzzle climb. Tuning is done by changing the combination of jets until the desired effect is achieved.
- Made from 4142 steel with Black Nitride finish.
- Orifice jets for turning
- Solid set screws included
- Supplied with a crush washer
- Dimensions: Length - 2.88" Diameter - .99"
- Threaded: 5/8X24 for .308/7.62mm rifles.