The LanTac RPS Ratchet Plate System eliminates the need to stake the castle nut and provides a QD Sling attachment point directly below the buffer tube. The one piece designed has ratcheted tooth and arms machined directly into the anti rotation plate itself. The enhanced castle nut has an aggressive grip pattern and radially machined grooves that register with the spring like arm and tooth on the plate, causing the nut to be retained in place. The castle nut will not vibrate loose through firing but can be removed through the use of an armorers wrench. The teeth and grooves are all internally facing so they cannot be accidentally damaged. The RPS is also lighter weight with additional functionality over the original M4 end plate and castle nut design. Made in the USA.
- Mil-Spec QD Sling Point
- CNC Machined single pass threads
- Simple one piece ratchet locking plate
- Protected engagement surfaces that cannot be accidentally damaged when installed
- Aggressive Castle Nut grip pattern
- Precision machined from 4140 Steel and QPQ Nitride finished