The Fortis Switch MOD 1 Rail System is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the AR platform. The Switch is easy to install and can be removed quickly with a patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail. The top of the handguard has a full length Picatinny rail and M-LOK slots at the at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions as well as new M-LOK sections in the off-set positions up front to allow the mounting of lights without the need for off-set light mounts.
- Length: 9.6"
- Weight: 7.08 ounces, Barrel Nut: 1.7 oz
- Internal Diameter: 1.34"
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- M-LOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock and off-set positions
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Spanner wrench needed to torque barrel nut to spec (not included)
- Made in the USA!