The Fortis Switch 308 Rail System is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for DPMS high profile 308 AR weapons. The Switch is easy to install and can be removed quickly with a patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail. The full picatinny rail on top has been replaced with open vents in the middle for a more streamlined look and better cooling for the barrel. There is still a section of picatinny rail where the handguard meets the upper receiver and at the end of the handguard for mounting a front sight. The rail also has M-LOK slots at the at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions as well as new M-LOK sections in the off-set positions up front to allow the mounting of lights without the need for off-set light mounts.
- Length: 17.04"
- Weight: 11.1 ounces, Barrel Nut: 2.3 oz
- Internal Diameter: 1.51"
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- M-LOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock and off-set positions
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut (Included)
- Clamp torque setting 32 lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Made in the USA!