The Fortis SS Fifty (Super Sport) Safety Selector was engineered with a new RidgeKey locking mechanism which allows the levers to secure themselves onto the selector core with a solid point of contact and eliminates the need for tools, and you won't need to worry about screws backing out. The selector can be set to 50 or 90 degree configurations. The medium length ambidextrous selector levers are made from 6061 T6 Aluminum. The selector core is made from 4140 Steel and coated in black nitride for a smooth surface and superior resistance to wear.
- Ambidextrous 6061 T6 Aluminum selector levers
- Medium length for optimum performance
- 4140 Steel selector core coated in black nitride
- Built in 50 and 90 degree options
- Robust RidgeKey locking mechanism with no visible screws
- Strategically placed serrations to offer maximum real estate for contact
- Made in America