The Ergo .750 Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to fine tune the rifle's gas system. The gas block is designed to fit under Ergo Modular and SuperLite Rail Systems as well as ree float handguards from other manufacturers. Adjustments are made via a 10-32 set-screw. The adjustable gas block retains the same height and profile as the standard Ergo low profile gas block. Machined from 4140 chromoly steel with chamfered edges anda Melonite QPQ finish for durability. Installation is easy with a slip on fit and secured with two set screws.
- CNC machined 4140 chromoly steel
- Full shutoff with zero adjustment movement
- Nitride/Melonite QPQ finish
- Chamfered edge, semi-press fit
- USA made steel & Machined in the USA
- Weighs 2oz
- Fits under most free float handguards
- Internal Diameter 0.750
- Same profile/height as the standard low-profile gas block
- Includes (2) set screws for a secure attachment
- Includes 10-32 Set-Screw and a 4-40 Retaining Screw (Rearward facing)
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins but, a roll-pin is NOT included.