The Daniel Defense MK18 Rail Interface System (RIS II) was designed for the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II program. The Daniel Defense RIS II is a free floating handguard which can mount an M203 grenade launcher without additional parts or special tools. The Daniel Defense RIS II should used in conjunction with the MK12 Low Profile Gas Block.
Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Free-Floating Barrel Design For Increased Accuracy
- Two-Piece Design for USSOCOM Allows For the Attachment of an M203 Grenade Launcher When Lower Rail Section is Removed.
- Uninterrupted Rail Platform & Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Battle-Proven, 6-Bolt Bolt-Up System Securely Attaches Handguard to the Upper Receiver
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish
- Made in the USA!
|Gas System Length