The Daniel Defense V9 Lightweight URG has a 15" DDM4 quad rail over a 16" 1:7 twist cold hammer forged Government profile barrel. It comes with a mid-length gas system for a smoother recoil which allows for quick but precise rapid fire. The longer rail has plenty of room for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. Chambered in 5.56/.223. Complete upper comes with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Mil-Spec Receiver with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16" Government Profile barrel, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense DDM4 RailÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300Ã‚Â° F.
- Made in the USA!