The Daniel Defense M4 V7 Government upper has a 15" MFR handguard over a 16" 1:7 twist cold hammer forged Government profile barrel. The MFR is a free floating handguard with M-LOK attachment points at 7 different sides of the handguard offering plenty of room for accessories and a full length Picatinny rail on the top. The mid-length gas system has a smoother recoil which allows for quick but precise rapid fire. Chambered in 5.56/.223. Complete upper comes with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Mil-Spec Receiver with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16" Government Profile barrel, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group, Chrome Lined, MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer, M-LOK
- Made in the USA!