The Bushnell AR Optic TRS-26 is a Red Dot Sight goes beyond its historic predecessor with improvements in several key areas including longer battery life, bigger objective lens, and a sharper 3 MOA dot and push button operation. Powered by a single CR2032 battery the TRS-26 sets the industry standard with more than 50,000 hours of battery life as well as a user-selectable auto-off timer that can also be turned off for defensive applications. When engaged, the timer will automatically power down the optic after no buttons are pressed for 12 hours ensuring the sight is always at-the-ready regardless of the brightness setting. Includes a HiRise mount (compatible with T1 mounts) that sets the optic at the optimum height on flat top ARs. The Waterproof and Shockproof construction make this a rugged optic for the AR platform. Nitrogen inside the optic ensures interior optical surfaces won't fog due to humidity or rapid temperature change. One MOA windage and elevation adjustments are on the top and side of the optic.
- Black with 3 MOA Dot reticle
- High-Rise mount included (compatible with T1 mounts)
User-selectable auto-off timer
- Waterproof Construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water.
- Shockproof construction - Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field.
- Nitrogen Purged Fog-Proofing - Nitrogen inside the scope ensures interior optical surfaces won't fog due to humidity or rapid temperature change.
- 5,000+ Hours of battery life on Mid Setting (Includes CR2032 battery)
- Weight: 6.0oz
- Length: 2.75"
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Materials & Workmanship)