Burris FastFire sights are small, lightweight and durrable with an easy to see bright red dot for fast target acquisition and aiming. The FastFire works great as a primary sight or paired with another optic. The electronics and chassis are waterproof and shockproof, and covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. Small and light enough to be mounted on a pistol without affecting the balance or handling. The sight is non magnified, Parallax-free and allows shooting with both eyes open for enhanced situational awareness and target acquisition. The sight can be mounted to almost any firearm including handguns, rifles, and shotguns using Burris mounting systems.
The FastFire 2 has a 4-MOA red dot and an automatic brightness sensor that adjusts to your environment. Includes Picatinny mount.
- Easy to adjust Windage and elevation adjustments
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Hi-Lume multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil