The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set is an upgraded takedown and pivot pin set for AR-10 style weapons using DPMS Gen 1 patterned 308 receivers. The pins are precison CNC machined from round stock steel bars and then case hardened and finished in milspec black maganese phosphate. The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin and Enhanced Pivot Pin.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- Fits DPMS Gen 1 Patterned 308 Variant receivers.(Will not work in Ruger 762)
- Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs have improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads for low drag and less chance of snags.
- Compatible with Ambidextrous Safety - The Enhanced Takedown Pin design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambi safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduces the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
Each Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set comes with (1) BAD-ETP-308, (1) BAD-EPP-308, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents and (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.