The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Bolt Catch (EBC) for .308 was designed to be a drop-in upgrade to the existing Mil-Spec bolt catch. The EBC has a better purchase on the release portion and the lock portion of the catch as well. The result is reloading the gun from bolt lock is much faster and locking the bolt to the rear much is easier. The BAD-EBC-IC-308 is also skeletonized to reduce weight and remove material not needed.
- Weight 0.53oz
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Raised "T-Shaped" Heel Provides Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Purchase
- 8620 Heat Treated Cast Steel and Black Phosphate Finish
- With this upgrade you have a versatile modular design, enhanced control surfaces, lightweight engineering, and better ergonomics.
- Compatible with AR308 DPMS Gen 1 Style Receivers. Such as Aero Precision M5
Note: Bolt catch roll pin, detent, spring, not included.