The Promag Archangel Ruger 10/22 Precision Stock is an adjustable stock made from durable black Technapolymer. The cheek weld and length of pull are both adjustable to fit a big or small shooter. The ambidextrous gooseneck style stock with palm swell and soft rubber recoil pad make this a very comfortable stock. The new flared magwell makes magazine changes quick and easy. The proprietary formula of polymer, glass fill and carbon fiber make this stock extreemly tough and is guaranteed for life. Fits Ruger 10/22 including all production years of Ruger 10/22 carbine.
- Adjustable cheek weld and length of pull
- Flared magwell
- Free float barrel channel accepts barrel contours up to .920"
- Soft rubber recoil pad
- Easy to install
- Secure pistol grip storage compartment provides a place to store essential items
- Front and rear quick detach style flush cups provide rapid addition or removal of sling components
- Forend has an integrated 6 o'clock Picatinny rail with included cover for mounting of lights, lasers, bi-pods, or other compatible components
- Lifetime Warranty, made in the USA