The Apex Tactical Curved Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kit for M&P will get your trigger as close to that of a single-action 1911 that you can get in a polymer duty gun. This patented kit is engineered to provide the M&P pistol owner with a smooth, consistent trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory sear and trigger return springs allows the user to set the trigger pull weight within a range suitable for duty/carry down to a weight desired for competition. Made from polymer.
- Reduce trigger pull weight to approx. 4 to 5 lbs.
- Reduce pre-travel and over-travel by approx. 40%
- Reduce trigger pre-travel, over-travel and reset distance
- Deliver smooth uptake and reset with crisp trigger break
- Maintain factory safety values with center mounted pivoting safety
- Direct drop-in replacement parts, no fitting required
Fits Smith & Wesson original centerfire M&P models. NOTE: Requires use of sear housing block designed for large size sear plunger and spring (current production as of June 2011). NOT for use in the M&P M2.0 models, any M&P Shield models, or .22 caliber M&P models.