The Spike's Tactical Billet Upper Gen II (Mil-Spec) upper receiver has functional upgrades that aren't available on other billet upper receivers. Machined from 7075 billet Aluminum and finished with a durable Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish. The M4 feed ramps are cut before the Anodizing process to avoid reliability issues.The side walls of the receiver are flared to eliminate accidental bolt release problems and the receiver id designed to allow the use of the popular Magpul BAD lever or other aftermarket bolt catch levers which many other billet upper receivers don't allow. The beefier design does not flex as much as forged upper receivers.
Designed to accept most aftermarket rail systems and comes with the forward assist and the ejection port door pre-installed. The Spike's Tactical billet upper receiver matches the Spike's Tactical billet lower perfectly, but also works great with standard forged lowers.
- Machined from billet 7075 Aluminum with a Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish
- M4 feed ramps machined before the Anodizing process
- Flared side walls to eliminate accidental bolt release
- Pre-installed forward assist and ejection port door
- Works with the Magpul BAD lever and other aftermarket bolt release levers
- Spikes Tactical engraving
- Works with most other aftermarket rail systems
- Spike's Tactical billet upper Gen II receiver (Mil-Spec)
- Spike's Mil-Spec Barrel Nut
- Forward assist and ejection port door cover come pre-installed
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty