The North American Rescue M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit is a compact IFAK that comes loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders. The M-FAK includes a 500 Denier nylon MOLLE pouch that opens from the side in a clam shell configuration. The inside of the bag features multiple elastic loops for organizing and securing gear. The pouches exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in a vertical position as well as a 3" internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. When in the vertical configuration the pouch can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on the users preference. The horizontal configuration allows opening directly to your C-A-T tourniquet. The front of the pouch includes a loop patch for custom user labeling and three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a tourniquet holder.
- Includes the most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3" belt loop)
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Can be used in either vertical or horizontal configurations
- 1 x NAR C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, large
- Kit size: L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz