The Mission First Tactical BattleLink Utility Stock is manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide resulting in a stock that is lighter and stronger than anything similar currently on the market. The BattleLink Utility Stock adapts and changes to your needs by utilizing custom accessory mounts and is able to accept a new sling configuration. The stock has three sling slot options and two quick detach mounts, forward and rear. Mission First Tactical's accessories can easily be mounted utilizing the sling slots and accessory rails, including Garmin 401 Mounts or a adjustable cheek piece.
- Fits Commercial Buffer Tubes
- Slide-on replacement for original collapsible butt stock.
- Angled non-slip buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor.
- Pivoting rear accessed large and watertight storage compartment
- Customizable foam storage block with quick access tab diminishes rattle
- Quick Detach Sling mounting points (2) are positioned for optimum usage
- Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld