The Magpul Zhukov Hand Guard is an extended hand guard for modern shooting techniques. Featuring an aluminum chassis for strength and heat dispersion, a comfortable injection molded exterior for improved ergonomics, and M-LOK slots for attaching accessories such as flashlights. The Zhukov is compatible with the Ultimak gas tube rail for optics mounting. Installation requires permanent removal of the hand guard retainer.
Made in U.S.A.
*NOTE: The Zhukov Hand Guard requires the permanent removal of the factory hand guard retaining cap and forward sling mount if so equipped. Please ensure your barrel diameter under the hand guard falls between 16.75-18.25 millimeters before cutting your retaining cap!
Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor additional fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles.
WARNING: Due to extended Hand Guard length, barrels less than 13" long are not recommended.
- Extended length provides large gripping surface for modern shooting techniques as well as additional accessory mounting positions
- Mounts to most AK-47/AKM/AK-74 rifles with barrels between 16.75-18.25 mm in diameter under the hand guard and greater than 13" in length*
- Full length, hard anodized, aluminum chassis clamps directly to barrel and provides for flex-free mounting as well as excellent heat shielding
- Durable polymer outer cover
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
- Zhukov Hand Guard
- Weight, w/ Top Cover: 15.1 oz.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Width: 1.8 in.
- Height, w/o Top Cover: 2.1 in.