The Magpul MOE SL-S Stock (Magpul Original Equipment Slim Line Storage) Stock is a lightweight AR-15 buttsock with a storage compartment. The sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions. The release latch is guarded from accidental activation by the design of the stock.The MOE SL-S also features ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push button sling swivel. The stock has two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock each capable of storing up to two (2) CR123A lithium or AA batteries. The tubes are accessible from the rear in any stock position via hand-removable, o-ringed rubber plugs that are waterproof to 10 meters.
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to two (2) CR123A lithium or AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear in any stock position via hand-removable, o-ringed rubber plugs that are waterproof to 10 meters
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort.
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube.
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Rear - Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous), Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
- Color: Flat Dark Earth
- MOE SL-S, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 16.8 oz.
- Length, Maximum: 7.3 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.9 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.2 in.
Note: There are two common tubes on AR-15s. Mil-Spec tubes and Commercial tubes. When ordering a new stock it is important to know which kind of tube you have. If you don't know what kind of tube you have click here for a guide
to help you easily determine which tube you have.